Associate Professor of Psychology
Phone: (706) 290-2153
Campus Box: 5019
Location: Cook Building 335
- Ph.D., University at Albany (1999)
- M.A., University at Albany (1996)
- B.A. Binghamton University (1994)
- Chair, Department of Psychology at Berry College (2007-Present)
- Associate Professor of Psychology at Berry College (2005-Present)
- Assistant Professor of Psychology at Berry College (1999-2004)
- Bressette, A. R., & Diliberto, K. A. (2002). Arguments for plus/minus grading: A case study. Educational Research Quarterly, 25, 29-41.
- de Mayo, R. M., & Diliberto, K. A. (2003). False memory for pictures of common household chores: Evidence of a gender stereotype. Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research, 8, 62-69.
- Diliberto-Macaluso, K. A. (2005). Priming and false memories from DRM lists on a fragment completion test with children. American Journal of Psychology, 118, 13-28.
- Diliberto, K. A., Altarriba, J., & Neill, W. T. (2000). Novel popout and familiar popout in a brightness discrimination task. Perception & Psychophysics, 62(7), 1494-1500.
- Gillespie, L., Diliberto-Macaluso, K. A., Anastasi, J. S. (2007, November). Poster presented at the 48th annual meeting of the Psychonomic Society, Long Beach, CA.
- Lewis, S. M., Anastasi, J. S., Rhodes, M. G., & Diliberto-Macaluso, K. A. (2006, November). Why do children show fewer false memories than adults? Poster presented at the 47th annual meeting of the Psychonomic Society, Houston, TX.
- Diliberto-Macaluso, K. A., Kahan, T. A., & Prato, R. (2005, November). Implicit Preference in the Absence of Conscious Memory for Advertisements Appearing in Basketball Games. Poster presented at the 46th annual meeting of the Psychonomic Society, Toronto, Canada.
- Association for Psychological Science (APS)
- Association for Heads of Departments of Psychology (AHDP)
- Psychonomic Society (Associate)
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology (SETOP)
- Women in Cognitive Science (WICS)