Chair and Professor of Psychology
Phone: (706) 238-7903
Fax: (706) 368-6971
- Ph.D., Georgia State University (1996-2000)
- Ed.S., University of Georgia (1992)
- M.Ed., University of Georgia, (1991-1992)
- B.A., Oglethorpe University (1987-1990)
- Associate Professor of Psychology, Berry College (2007-Present)
- Assistant Professor, Berry College (2001-2007)
- School Psychologist, Cobb County School System (1994-2000)
- Developmental Neuropsychological Assessment Practicum (1999)
- Haney, M.R. (2012). After School Care for Children on the Autism
Spectrum. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 21,
- Haney, M.R. (2012). Understanding Children with Autism
Spectrum Disorder: Educators Partnering
with Families. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications,
- Haney, M.R. (2005). Aptitude Testing. In Encyclopedia of Human Development. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.
- Gilman, R., Connor, N., & Haney, M. (2005). A School-Based Multicultural Application of a Modified Habit Reversal Intervention for Tourette Syndrome via a Translator: A Case Study. Behavior Modification, 29, 823-838.
- Haney, M. R. (2004). Ethical Dilemmas Associated with Self-Disclosures in Student Writing. Teaching of Psychology, 31(3), 167-171.
- *Haney, M. R. & Hill, J. (2004). Relationships between parent teaching activities and emergent literacy in preschool children. Early Child Development and Care, 174(3), 215-228
- Haney, M., Bissonnette, V., & Benkhen, K. (2003). Relationship Among Name Writing Skills and Early Literacy Development in Kindergarten Children. Child Study Journal, 33 (2), 99-116
- Haney, M. R. (2004). Invited Book Review [Review of the book Developing Partnerships With Families Through Children's Literature]. Georgia Journal of Reading, 27, 24-25.
- Haney, M.R. (2004). Invited Book Review [Review of the book Powerful Stories by Accomplished Teachers ]. PsycCritiques, vol. 49, Supplement 7.