Associate Professor of Psychology
Phone: (706) 290-2154
Campus Box: 5019
Location: Cook Building 333
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Arlington
- B.A., University of Texas at Arlington
- Associate Professor, Berry College (2006-Present)
- Assistant Professor, Southeastern Louisiana University (1993-2000)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (1992-1993)
- Ingram, R., Bissonnette, V., Johnson, T. (2014).
Cyber-Bulling in Middle School Children. Poster presented at the 26th
annual convention of the American Psychological Society, May 22-25, San
- Bissonnette, V. (2013). Stats Homework: A Statistical Package
for Students. Paper presented at the 59th
Annual Meeting of the Southeastern Psychological Association, Atlanta, Georgia,
March 13-16, 2013
- Haney, M., & Bissonnette, V. (2011). Teachers’
perceptions about the use of play to facilitate development and teach prosocial
skills. Creative Education, 2, 41-46.
- Butzen, N.D., Bissonnette, V., & McBrayer, D. (2005). The effects of modeling and topic stimulus on self-referent touching. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 101, 413-420.
- Haney, M., Bissonnette, V., & Behnken, K. (2003). The relationship among name writing and early literacy skills in kindergarten children. Child Study Journal, 33, 99-115.
- Kilpatrick, S., Bissonnette, V., & Rusbult, C. (2002). Empathic accuracy among newly married couples. Personal Relationships, 9, 369-393.
- Lipkus, I, and Bissonnette, V. (1998). Responses to victimization and the belief in a just world and willingness to accommodate among married and dating couples. In L. Montada & M. Lerner (Eds.) Belief in a Just World. New York: Plenum Pres
- Rusbult, C., Bissonnette, V., Arriaga, X, and Cox, C. (1998). Accommodation processes during the early years of marriage. In T. Bradbury (Ed), The developmental course of marital dysfunction. New York: Cambridge University Press.