Residence Hall Information
Residence Hall Divisions
The Residence Halls are divided into six areas:
- The Dana/TB Area includes Thomas Berry and Dana halls. Both Dana and Thomas Berry house men and women.
- The Ford Area includes East Mary and West Mary for women and Clara for men.
- The Morgan/Deerfield area which houses men and women includes Morgan and Deerfield halls.
- The Morton/Lemley Area which houses men and women includes Morton and Lemley halls.
- The Centennial, Townhouses & Cottages Area which houses men and women includes the Townhouses, the Centennial and Cottages.
- The WinShape Area on Mountain Campus includes Friendship for women and Pilgrim for men halls.
Each residence-hall room is equipped with a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet per resident. Each residence hall area has at least one kitchen, laundry room and vending area.