Residence Hall Information
All our residence halls are equipped with the latest fire safety technology. Each residence hall is equipped with smoke detectors in all rooms, and a centralized alarm system that ties in directly with the local fire department--when our alarms go off, the trucks start to roll. Ten residence halls have sprinkler systems. Additionally the college employs a technician who monitors our systems, making sure everything is working properly and that we are up to current code.
We conduct fire drills on a regular basis and the resident assistants educate their halls on fire safety issues.
Residence Hall Divisions
The Residence Halls are divided into six areas:
- The Dana/TB Area on main campus includes Thomas Berry and Dana halls. Trevor Sutton is the head resident of this area.
- The Ford Area which houses women includes East and West Mary and Clara halls. Taylor Miller is the head resident of this area.
- The Morgan/Deerfield area which houses men and women includes Morgan and Deerfield halls. Ellen Rayburn is the head resident of this area.
- The Morton/Lemley Area which houses women includes Morton and Lemley halls. Abby Arthur is the head resident of this area.
- The Centennial, Townhouses & Cottages Area which houses men and women includes the Townhouses, the Centennial and Dorothy Cottage. Jessica Cetro is the head resident of this area.
- The WinShape Area on Mountain Campus includes Friendship for women and Pilgrim for men halls. Michaela Grass is the head resident of this area.
Each residence-hall room is equipped with a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet per resident. Each residence-hall area has at least one vending area.