Residence Hall Information
Residence Hall Divisions
The Residence Halls are divided into six areas:
- The Dana/TB Area on main campus includes Thomas Berry and Dana halls.
- The Ford Area which houses women includes East and West Mary and Clara halls.
- The Morgan/Deerfield area which houses men and women includes Morgan and Deerfield halls.
- The Morton/Lemley Area which houses women includes Morton and Lemley halls.
- The Centennial, Townhouses & Cottages Area which houses men and women includes the Townhouses, the Centennial and Dorothy Cottage.
- The WinShape Area on Mountain Campus includes Friendship for women and Pilgrim for men halls.
Each residence-hall room is equipped with a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet per resident. Each residence-hall area has at least one vending area.