Victory Lake Campground
Due to moderate to severe drought conditions there is currently a no burn notice for the Victory Lake Campground until the weather conditions improve and the area receives significant precipitation.
The Department of Recreation manages a six site tent camping area on the banks of Victory Lake. Click here for a camp site map.
Click here to submit a campus site reservation request. Reservation request must be submitted 24 hours in advance. Upon approval, a member of the Department of Recreation will contact you to arrange the gate key pickup. Camping equipment is available through our gear checkout, separate from reserving the campsite.
All campers must observe the following policies:
- The campgrounds are for Berry College students only.
- During the academic year, the campsites can only be reserved for Friday and Saturday nights.
- Students must have their ID's at the campsite.
- The campsite key and equipment must be returned by 2 PM on Monday to Cage 214. The campsite must stay locked at all times. Lock the gate as you enter and exit.
- Practice the Leave No Trace principles. Take only picture and leave only footprints.
- Only one motor vehicle per site.
- All campfires must remain in the designated fire pits. No fires shall be made in the picnic area.
- No swimming, boating or fishing permitted in Victory Lake.
- Observe all posted signs.
- Follow all other campus policies.