The Cottages at Berry offer a unique environment that blends a distinctly historic feel with modern-day comfort. You’ll find antique furnishings – some fine and some rustic, depending on your cottage. You’ll enjoy pastoral views from every window – it is quite common to see nearby gatherings of serenely grazing deer. You’ll also discover the smiling faces and friendly efficiency of Berry College students, who maintain our cottages through the college’s student work-opportunity program. The Cottages at Berry have extended their student work-opportunity by becoming one of Berry's first student-run enterprises. This allows for students in all fields of study to have a firsthand experience in running a business.
Click on a Cottage to View more information about the Rooms
- Check-in time is 3 pm
- Check-out time is 11 am
- Complimentary continental breakfast is provided
- All cottages are climate-controlled
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are loved, but not permitted in the cottages
- Bike rentals are available from Viking Cycle Works
Guests of the Cottages should have an affiliation with Berry College in order to stay. This includes but is not limited to:
· Faculty or staff
· Family of current students, faculty, or staff
· Berry Alumni (College, Academy, BCES, etc.)
· Prospective Berry students and parents
· Guests of Berry College or any of its departments
If you are unsure of your affiliation, please call the Guest Cottages and we would be happy to assist you.
Berry College is a substance free campus. Alcohol, non-medical use of drugs, and tobacco are prohibited. The use of tobacco products including cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes, and vapes is not permitted anywhere, indoors or out, on Berry’s campus.