How do I apply?
- Submit an application through the Common Application or the Berry Application.
- Submit the following:
- Official high school transcript.
- An official transcript from each college/university previously attended.
Transfer Recommendation Form from each institution previously attended.
- Personal essay (instructions included on the application).
- (Optional) "Why Berry" essay.
Transfer students should apply for admission through the Regular Decision (RD) timeline. This is a non-binding admissions option. Transfer students interested in coming to Berry for the spring semester should complete their application by December 1. Transfer students interested in attending Berry this fall should apply
by May 15th for priority consideration.
Regular Decision students should submit the FAFSA by January 15 to receive full consideration for scholarships and aid. If you have questions about which timeline is best for you, please contact us at 706.236.2215.
Please feel free to contact Daniel Hawes, Transfer Admission Counselor, at
or 706.368.6909 if you have any questions pertaining to transferring to Berry.