Student Financial Services
To access financial statement and tax information, please log in to VikingWeb and select Finances in the top section of the page. For help viewing your statement, please refer to the instructions located here.
- To make a payment in full, please mail your check to Berry College PO Box 490129 Mount Berry, GA 30149-0129
- Pay by Debit Card, Cash, or Check can be made at the Cashier's office.
- To make a payment with a Credit Card, please visit berry.afford.com to set up an account
- To set up a deferred payment through TMS please visit berry.afford.com and follow these instructions: Set up a payment plan using the “Academic Year” drop down in the section titled “Payment Plans”. Then complete the enrollment process. Once you have established an account and paid the enrollment fee to activate it, you can set up a web login to use going forward. Once your web login is established, log in using the section at the top right of the page title “Already have an account”.
- For more information on making a payment, please click here.
Once you have found the right scholarship for you and are ready to move forward, it is important to maintain good standing academically. For more information on Academic Standards, please click here.
For more information on managing your account or if you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.