Mountain GOAT 12K
- This is a trail race with rolling hills on extra wide rocky dirt trails, two or three steady climbs, and a fast downhill finish!
- Starting at Frost Chapel, you will weave through Berry’s mountain campus, run by the old Berry Mill, swing around the Reservoir, and enjoy several great views along the mountain ridge before flying back down and around Frost Chapel.
- Minimum Elevation: 728ft Maximum Elevation: 1253ft Total climb: 766 feet / 234 m. Total elevation change: 1516 feet / 462 m
- Overall: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Male and Female athletes
- Masters: 1st Male and Female (40+ yrs)
- Age Group: The top male/female finishers in each age group
- 0-14,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
- short sleeve "Mountain Goat Technical t-shirt." You'l probably want two of them...
*Packet Pick-up on race day or on 2/24 from 10am-7pm at GoGo Running (1018 Martha Berry Blvd.)
Register Now Print Form