Residence Hall Information
Residence Hall Divisions
The Residence Halls are divided into six areas:
- The Dana/TB Area includes Thomas Berry and Dana halls. Both Dana and Thomas Berry house men and women.
- The Ford Area includes East Mary and West Mary for women and Clara for men.
- The Morgan/Deerfield area which houses men and women includes Morgan and Deerfield halls.
- The Morton/Lemley Area which houses men and women includes Morton and Lemley halls.
- The Centennial, Townhouses & Cottages Area which houses men and women includes the Townhouses, the Centennial and Cottages. The cottages house special programs (e.g. animal units, Year of Service, etc.).
- The WinShape Area on Mountain Campus includes Friendship for women and Pilgrim for men halls.
Each residence-hall room is equipped with a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet per resident. Each residence hall area has at least one kitchen, laundry room and vending area.
You may click on the "Traditional Residence Halls" and "Suite Residences" links to the left to learn more about each building.