Policies and Forms

Left Nav

Copies of the Accommodation Verification Form your care provider must complete in regards to your request for a housing or dining accommodation can be found here. Please note: if requesting an academic accommodation, a psychoeducational evaluation or neuropsych evaluation would be preferred; however, an Academic Accommodation Verification form is available below.

Forms for Care Providers 

Grievance and Appeal Policies and Procedures

Students have the option of appealing decisions about accommodations made by the Office of Accessibility Resources.

 Back to Top

Footer Menu